94 850 wagon -- things to look out for?

My fiancee just picked up a 1994 850 wagon. Are there any known issues with this car that I don't want to surprise me?

Reply to
andrewunix

First thing I'd recommend is a visit to a Volvo mechanic that you trust for a complete once-over of the vehicle.

Main oil seal, timing belt, relays, butt warmer, door trim, window and sunroof leaks.....

The honest mechanic will also have the experience to see waht's coming down the pipeline for this car when the mileage gets up there.

Reply to
byrocat