940 2litre Wagon (UK) Wierd Nosies

Sometimes when I start my 940 there is a audable wurr after I have let go of the key and the engine has started to fire, it only lasts for no more than 5 seconds at the most but should I be woriied?

Also when cornering over bumpy ground there is a loud creak from the front end, broken springs or should I be looking at bushes.

Many thanks for any pointers as I am trying to get my head round what goes on under the skin of this great beast.

Regards

Simon T

Reply to
Simon T

Dry over run clutch in the starter. Will go on for years like this.

Bushes I would tihnk.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

How easy is it to replace the bushes? Is it a wheel off suspension strut out job?

Simon T

Reply to
Simon