96 850 GLT Lock buzzzes

When I lock the doors the right rear door lock buzzes for a couple of seconds and then locks. It's been doing this for a few months. Now it buzzes but wil not lock so I have to press the button down. (occasionally it works perfectly) Comments anyone? Thanks, Bert

Reply to
Bert

You might pull the door panel and see what the mechanism looks like, the buzzing might be a mechanical thing, as an alternative you could let your mechanic look at it..... :)

Reply to
Robert