960 trailer harness

I bought a 960 from my Dad. Dealer service since 5000 miles. My last vehicle was a 1978 Chevy pickup. This is a weekend vehicle.

Put a hitch on last weekend. Now know I need to be a little more careful about where I put a jackstand. Nothing unduly bent.

What is the best way to run a hot wire from the battery to the left rear luggage compartment for a tow module? I'm not happy with the space under the vehicle, so the Chevy pickup route will not work. Has somone done this?

David

Reply to
David Schierholz