'02 OBW Trailer Harness Connector

Anyone know where it is or if the car has one? I was told I needed some kind of converter vs just splicing in a harness/plug for a trailer. thanks, bill g

-- His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free.

Reply to
bill g

I don't know where the connector is in the '02 OBW. In my '97 OBW it is behind the access hatch for the left rear tail light.

You need a converter because your trailer has combined turn signal and brake lamps, like American cars, but your OBW has separate turn signal and brake lamps, like European and Japanese cars. The converter is available at any store that sells or services utility, camping or boat trailers. Last time I bought one it was about $15.

-- Vic Roberts

Reply to
Victor Roberts

Reply to