changing brake lights

I have a 2003 V70 and both my brake lights are out. The service guy at the dealer says it's my lights, fairly common problem on my car and it'll be $40 to change them out. I found the bulbs at an auto parts store for $5 but my husband and I can't figure out how to change them. Are the covers just one large piece that pop out or is there some kind of latch or lever? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
peppermintgirl