'97 960

Yesterday I drove my 960 and it was fine, today when I started it the transmission fault flasher and the economy/winter mode llights starting blinking, and the car would only run from 2nd gear. I move it a little, and noticed a small area where some fluid had leaked from under the car to the ground. I checked the transmission fluid level and it was up to the hot level when the the system was cold. The fluid looked ok, reddish, and no signs of water. I am wondering it there was a leak from the radiatior cooling line. Any thoughts or observations would be appreciated. Ron

Reply to
Ron