'98 V70 alarm suddenly not apparent

I hope somebody can shed some light on this.... when I lock the car with the activator I notice this week that although it works to lock or unlock the doors, when I lock the doors, the lights do not flash to indicate the alarm is working and also that the red light indicator of the alarm being on is no longer lit. any ideas?

Reply to
daffy

John Sherwood