Rust free ?

I hate to use the term rust free on any Studebaker, but my new 51 is about as close as you can get. The only "rust" is on some of the unpainted bits, or where stones chipped the factory chassis paint. I'll just steam clean the Az. dust off the chassis and quit. Those of you that don't want to spend money on shipping in cars like this should study these pictures carefully.

John Poulos

I did a 47 champion several years ago that was like that. I pulled the rear fenders of and washed the mud and tar of off the inner fenders and they shined like new paint. Wish I could buy that car.

Henry

Reply to
blacklarkviii

WOW! I thought my central TX Cruiser was rust-free!

Dave Miller

Reply to
Daflexx