Abandoned Volvo

Depending on the law in your state, you might be charged with possession of stolen property.

Reply to
Marvin

I went to the local salvage yard and told him the story, he had a few of his own, and he gave me the number of this DOT official who deals in matters such as this. One of the other guys there chimed in with a story about how someone abandoned a mustang at a friend's rental property after they moved out, and he (not his friend) was able to claim it... not a big deal.

Reply to
James Goforth