ABS Brain repairs

I am a happy Volvo owner who has used this service and i am very satasfied with the repairs. Saved me BIG BUCKS. If you have one of the following Volvo's and the ABS light is on this site can repair the ABS brain.

new ABS brain from Volvo is $500 to $700 and up to $900 for an S80.Check it out and read the feed back section.BD

a.. 99 and newer Volvo S80 Control Unit ABS / STC

a.. 96-97 850 Control Unit TRACS 2 / 4WD, Control Unit ABS

a.. 98-01 Volvo C70, S70 and V70 Control Unit TRACS 2 / 4WD, Control Unit ABS

a.. 00 S40 and V40

a.. 01 and newer S60

a..

Reply to