ABS lights going off and on

The ABS light on my 98 S70 has been going off and on during the last week. Sometimes it is off and after 1/2 hr comes on. Other times it is on when i start and then goes off after a minute or two. Anything to look for ?

Reply to
Jeffrey Augenbaum

I agree with other writer, just went through the same thing with my '96 850 GLT wagon, about $800 or so at the dealer, good luck. ABS control unit is problem.

Reply to
sparky