RR Classic ABS and brake pressure light warning

Hi

I have a Range Rover 1991 with ABS. The ABS light has been on for the past week and had assumed one of the sensors had died. However I have noticed on the last 2 or 3 times I have started the vehicle both the brake pressure and abs lights remain lit for about a minute after the vehicle is running and the hand brake has been released. After this rough minute has passed the pressure light goes out and doesnt come back on, but the abs light remains lit.

The brakes work fine and the pedal is quite sharp, ie no long travel.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Matt

Reply to