Air conditioning 850 T5 (1994)

First of all I apologize about my English.

My air conditioning unit starts working properly. If there is to hot outside, after some minutes it stops of making cold. In the night it works better. I have recently change expansion valve. Anyone had any idea about this problem?

Thanks

Adriano Silva

Reply to
Adriano Silva

Are you sure you charged it correctly? You have to draw a pretty good vacuum and then release the correct amount of refrigerant into the system. Did you replace the filter/dryer while you had it apart? The symptom sounds like the expansion valve may be icing up.

Reply to
James Sweet