AirCon - How cold should it blow?

Hi All,

Anyone any idea how cold it should be at the outlet vent when the air temp is, say, mid twenties outside? Mine seems to vary between about 8 and 10 degrees C.

Is that ok or is a re-gas required?

Cheers. Roger.

Reply to
Roger
[Roger] (Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:15:07 +0000 (UTC)):

When I stick the thermometer into the mid vent, recycle on, car not in sun, air only to the mid vents, fans on 2/3 of full speed, I get about 3-4 degrees C. And that is as good as you can get it..

Reply to
Svein Tore Sølvik

Svein Tore Sølvik opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I just got 42F on a fully charged system in 80F/high humidity. I've seen some people say as low as 40F. So, 4-6C in those conditions.

Reply to
W Forrest