Alarm on 460

Help help help

I've fitted a new battery to my aging 460 & now my alarm won't disarm using the remote (even with a new battery in the remote) can anyone tell me how to bypass the alarm? Its the type of alarm located on the inner wing with a key switch on the body of the alarm (unfortunately I haven't the key for that either, not havin much luck am I) So any ideas folks? How to disarm the alarm & to over ride the immobiliser Cheers people many thanks

Reply to
Paul