460 alarm

Hello again,

Well, I'm back in the driving seat (re Locked out of my 460. 11.09.06) but every time I lock the car the indicater lights start flashing, after about 2 minutes. After another minute or so and the alarm starts. This is bad news for the battery and my neighbours. I've been leaving the car unlocked at home and disconnecting the battery every time I leave the car anywhere else. It's not the end of the world but it's a waste of time and ****ing irritating.

It's possible that I don't know how to turn off the alarm but it's just as likely that it's broken.

Any tips, clues or instructions re how to disarm, turn it off or just disconnect the thing would be most welcome.

Please let me know what you can. I can handle the extra stress but my wife ain't doing so well.

Regards Sammy

Reply to
Sammy