Amazing coincidence

On July 27th I e-mailed a colleague whom I know has a 2000-ish S80(I think), Volvo car. I knew he had problems in the past with glitches, bugs, super-expensive electronics repair, etc. I was reading about the faulty ETMs of the 1999-2001 Volvos that some dealers were trying to hide and Volvo wasn't recalling.

So, I e-mailed him asking if he had paid any money to have this fixed, and if he had, he might be entitled to that money back. I e-mailed him the information.

Here was the reply: "By the way, your heads up about the Volvo recall couldn't have been better timed. The throttle system failed that very afternoon. Volvo fixed it for free. Thanks!

Mike"

It's so nice if you can help just one person.

Reply to
Jamie

Jamie post some more pictures of your car. I saw the pictures that you posted before regarding all of the work you had done thus far. I need some more inspiration!

Reply to
austjeremy