AUTO TO MANUAL 740 TURBO

zencraps

I've done it a couple times, each cost me about $350 including a new clutch and took a long weekend but then I was lucky and found all the parts I needed at the local U-pull yards.

Reply to
James Sweet

Is it much to convert a 1990 turbo 740 to manual in $s? My auto is fine but as I don't drive a lot I miss the gear change and control a manual gives. Is much of an effort and which manual box is best ?. Any unusual problems I might encounter ?.

Reply to
John Robertson