amp volvo 240

How do I dissconect the radieo amp thats fitted to my volvo 240 so that my new cd player will work. Do I just need to take the plug socket out the top of the amp and plug this in to the iso kit that I have got for the cd player to work.

Reply to
speedy

Just unplug the whole amp and remove it. Take the speaker wires that went to it and hook them to the new head unit.

Reply to
James Sweet

If you have the correct adapter that's all you need to do. If not, then all the speaker wires will be in that plug, you just need to figure out what's what. The other wires will be power and ground, you can just ignore them (make sure they're insulated, of course). All the other wires you need will be up at the head unit.

Reply to
Mike F

thanks for the help will try that. I have the proper adapter so this should be straight forward if not I will be back for help thanks

Reply to
speedy