analog clock adjusting

Hey there. How exactly do I change the time on my analog clock in my car? Thanks!

-Sarah

Reply to
Sarah B via CarKB.com

In what car?

Reply to
James Sweet
1986 volvo model 740 GLE
Reply to
Sarah B via CarKB.com

At the left side of the instrument cluster, below the clear plastic part but above the steering column, there should be a thin knob sticking out. Push in and twist the knob, and the hands should move.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Thank you very much Mike, got it all taken care of an I appreciate the help. Some things are too easy to be true =).

Reply to
Sarah B via CarKB.com

As they use to say Sarah....sometime the solution is just right under your eye :)

//Gert

Reply to
Arne C

Reply to