B5244S and B5244S2

Hi, I have the V70-new model with 140 hp (103kw). 2.4L, 20V, aut. I was wondering if there really is any difference between my engine B5244S2 and the more powered B4452S with 170 hp. As I understand it is the ECU that is programmed differently, but same engine. My theory is to software upgrade the S2 so it would deliver 170 hp or more..

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Martin S
Graham Brownlee

RICA or superchips etc all do a chip for the 140 engine which takes to

180bhp. Check them out.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.