Bentley 240 Service Manual

I had asked about repair manuals for the 240 some time back and based on the advice of some here I went ahead and ordered it from Amazon.com as the price there, with free shipping, was lower than anywhere else I could find, including eBay.

Time will tell as far as the details and my specific needs are concerned, but generally, this manual should be the first choice for anyone with a 240. The only negative I can comment on so far is that Bentley doesn't have one for the 960.

__ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.