New after market 240 floor panels??

Are these 240 floor panels available after market? I have done several searches but cannot find any.

Thanks.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Pisichko

you could try searching for Klokkerholm & Veng. They might do some.

Reply to
m-gineering

Go to a breaker's yard (wrecking yard) and bring a cordless Sawzall...? __ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.

That's what I'd do, but then if his floor panels rotted out and the car wasn't imported from another place, there's a good chance all the cars in the wreckers will have rotted out floors too.

Reply to
James Sweet