User's manual

Hello,

I just bought a 2nd hand V40 1.8 (1997) and its user's manual is in Finnish (I live in Finland but don't speak any Finnish).

Can anyone tell me how to find the manual in English?

I tried to order it from a Volvo shop but they told me it's not for sale.

Thanks,

Matteo

Reply to
Tommileo

Call a UK dealer. __ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.

send a nice letter exlaining the problem to Volvo, care of the user manual dept. You'll probably get one free

Reply to
m-gineering

Matteo, try a visit to the VOC website on

Find the address of the club shop manager (Ron Kirby) and ask him if they have an owner's manual for a 1997 V40. Ron will tell you what price to pay and arrange shipping.All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Hello everyone and thanks for your help,

I got the manual this way:

- I filled up a help request through the global website

- The message has been forwarded to Finland Customer Relationship

- The Finnish Customer Relationship Manager emailed me right away to redirect me to a new internet shop:

I registered, ordered the manual (in Italian, my mother tongue) and paid with Visa in a few easy steps.- In short, everything great but the shipping costs:the cheapest option was 228.69 Swedish Krones, about 25 Euro!!! The manual itself is 159.00 Krones. Crazy. Normal Post service is not more than 2 or 3 Euro.Matteo

ps - Needless to say, I wrote to the Italian Customer Relationship too but never got a reply.

Peter K L Milnes wrote:

Reply to
Tommileo