Brake Bleed Nipples for Volvo 740 GLE 1989

Where can I buy a set of new brake bleed nipples for my 1989 Volvo 740 GLE? An online internet supplier would be fine. I have visited a few auto shops and Volvo dealers here in the West Midlands, and I am having difficulty in obtaining some.

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Hobley

UK general brake plumbing - I'd use Moquip (they'll make you excellent flexies too). Ads are in the back of most car mags.

But any local parts supplier in any reasonably sized town ought to have them too. Try Partco, as a general supplier of bits at a good price.

Reply to
Andy Dingley