Brake Problem 89 740

Hi

The brake pedal suddenly started going almost to the floor and the ABS was coming on when I tried to stop. Thought the master cylinder was bad so I replaced it.Bleed the system and everything seemed Ok.But did not have the full pedal feel it had before troublew started. Then the pedal started feelimg spongy again and going down too far. I've not been able to find a leak anywhere. No fluid is being lost. Just does not have a good solid pedal.Is their anything to bleeding a 740 with ABS different than any other vehicle?

Larry

Reply to
L.D.Cosby

I've found that it helps to bleed with the engine idling - I can't explain why though.

Reply to
Mike F