Rotten Harness on 85 240 GL

Hi there,

Anyone know where to get a reasonably priced engine wiring harness for an 85 240 GL gas? (non turbo).

I am in Canada.

disallow

I got one from here

I was pleasedwith it.

Reply to
James Sweet

Ditto, I got a used , non-biodegradable engine harness and ignition harness from Dave , both were in perfect condition and came with installation instructions. Nice thing is that they were a fraction of the cost of the dealer or even some other online sources. Took me about five hours to install the engine harness and one hour for the ignition harness. ( On my 240 model I had to remove the intake manifold and spent some time replacing all the vaccum hoses, heater hoses, sensors, power steering and alternator bushings, cleaning out the flame trap and box. So my guess is that you could replace the engine harness in about 2-3 hours if thats all you do ?

Reply to
Neoisthe1