Brickphone

Anyone interested in adopting my old brickphone? I'll ship it for cost of postage. If no takers I'll send it to the Goodwill Computer Store, which will undoubtedly sell it for scrap.

Reply to
Wooly

What is a "Brickphone"?

Reply to
Captain Funn

What is a "Brickphone"?

Reply to
Captain Funn

The in-dash communications device, support for which was (apparently) discontinued. My dealer yanked mine when I griped about the constant error message about "no functionality". The cubby is much more useful.

Reply to
Wooly
Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^