C70 Gas Pedal Vibration

For almost a year after purchase, I experienced problems with gas pedal vibration on my Volvo C70. I took it back to the dealer many times with this complaint. They would go with me for test drives but their answer was always that there was nothing abnormal about the gas pedal vibration. Hello! A gas pedal shouldn't vibrate! That in itself is abnormal! Anyway, after taking the car in for one of its regularly scheduled maintenance sessions, they changed the spark plugs and I haven't had the problem since.

Reply to
Me

I'm surprised they didn't tell you it was the new foot massage feature or something like that...

Reply to
Rob Guenther

CAR DEALER MISSIONARIES AND POLITICIANS WHAT DO THEY HAVE IN COMMON ,EVERY THING THEY TRY TO CONVINCE YOU ARE WRONG THEY ARE RIGHT EVEN IF ITS IN YOUR FACE AND OBVIOUS ..

Reply to
John Robertson