Problem with gas pedal.

Hi,
I have a 2004 Altima 2.5 S. I have been having a problem when I step on the gas pedal. The gas pedal has become extremely weak and sensitive. I
have to keep my foot on the gas pedal in the same position in order to keep my car at a constant speed on the road. As soon as I lift my foot off the gas pedal (with the slightest inch) my car loses its speed constantly. It is beginning to create a problem for my leg and foot because I have to keep my foot in the same position for a long time. My gas pedal was not like this before. I'm not sure if I need new spark plugs or if its a problem with my fuel pump or a problem with balancing my wheels. My fiend told me it may be a problem with my throttle. Could anyone please offer me some advice on what I could do or what it maybe?
Thank you very much.

Probably a problem with the drive by wire gas pedal. Should take it to the dealer and have them inspect it.