Wired Car Kit, New car

Hello

I have my new car.

Although I didn't go for any of the car kits for mobiles, it does have the wiring in, and the upgraded radio which accepts an external input (at the rear I assume)

It is a new Astra, I see the aerial and wiring if I life the panel and remove the trim around the gear stick??

Does anyone know about a wiring diagram, or a kit that will easily connect to this??

On the other hand I have a DAB kit which I would love to interface in the external input of the radio??. Does anyone have the pin connections for this at all???.

Regards Phil

Reply to
Phil