Champion MotorSports

I have had my Saab 9-3 in the body shop for 2 days now. It appears that the car was a former wreck, sold to me by Champion MotorSports in Seekonk, MA. They lied to my face when I asked if the car had been in an accident. Buyer beware. If you live in southern New England and want to buy a Saab (or other foreign car), please avoid Champion MotorSports. They don't stand behind their vehicles. (If they did, I'd probably throw my Saab in reverse!)

Reply to
Nicolaas