Changing the water pump on a 960

I have a '92 960 with the 3litre 24v engine. It's developed a leak from the water pump - looks like the bearing has gone according to a mechanic.

So..... how do I change the pump? It looks like I need to remove the timing belt, but I can't for the life of me see how to release the tensioning wheel. Is it hydraulic or spring loaded? What do I do?

TIA

Reply to
Slugsie

- alex