360 Brochures

Hi!

Was browsing this newsrgoup and ran into a thread where volvoclub.org.uk was mentioned.

Well, since my ride is a Volvo (360 GL), I went to have a look -- and found some scanned brochures originally published back in those days, they were sitll making the 300 series.

Now, being a poor student :P I really don't wan't to pay their annual club fee just to download a few pdf docs...

So if there's anyone out there with own scans of those (or similiar) brochures I'd be more than happy to know about them.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Ari Brozinski

Well I have the brochures (some 86 models I think) and a scanner, but being a busy profession I really couldn't be bothered to do the scanning.

-- Tony Stanley ++Always Learning++

Reply to
Tony Stanley

Yep, but thanks anyway.

Someone sent me a cue to google for "volvo 300 mania". Following search results pretty much found me what I was looking for...

So thanks to the sender for that tip! Sorry I couldn't reply, my post program went nuts :)

Greets.

Reply to
Ari Brozinski