Cheers Chaps!

The Sylvania Silverstars are a vast improvement over the stock bulbs for the 240. I can see again! Makes these dark, wet winter nights much easier... thanks for the pointer. (I think it was Rob Guenther... Nice one Rob!) Anyone having trouble with those large but ineffective light units in the 240 should buy a pair of these.. :o)

Les

Reply to
Les & Claire

Or get a pair of glass European headlights and redo the wiring with relays and heavy wires. You'll be blown away.

Reply to
James Sweet

Glad to hear you like them!!

I can't wait till our 1993 960 burns out it's headlights ;-)

And the 2003 Golf

Reply to
Rob Guenther