Crackshaft oil sealant

Hi,

Does anybody know the dimensions of crackshaft oil seal of a D5 engine? It's the one on the right hand side, when sitting in the car. Of course I could buy one at the local Volvo dealer, but I rather use a Viton one, better material longer life. I don't want to risk taking the sealant out, to find out that my sealant supplier doesn't have it in stoch and that I have to wait a week. So, if anybody could give me the dimensions "D/d" and "h" that would be great.

Kind regards,

Marinus

Reply to
Marinus

I would buy one and take measurements from that, doesnt cost that much.

Greetings Niels

Reply to
Niels Bengaard

My Volvo dealer has it on stock. I'll take out the old one and go to my sealant shop. If they don't have it... well, lucky day for my dealer. 10 Euro ;-)

Marinus

Reply to
Marinus