crazy

This place,

where I got my Volvo is flogging a 98 s70 with over 300,000 Mi on it for $5K. I bet they will be happy with $2k, however it sure does look good for the miles and raises the question how a Toyota would look with >300,000 miles on it!

Reply to
Steve

you may be able to find one in a junk yard somewhere...or, maybe a pick up....some of the toyota p/u could go some distance...

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^