don't feed the troll

some putz is posting garbage under my name and also some others, also cross-posting to comp.robotics.misc IGNORE HIM

I have reported him to the ISP listed in his header. Anyone else affected I suggest doing the same

mkl

Reply to
Mike Lenker

f*ck... Figured something was up when James started spouting scripture... *g* That is a creative bot. Never seen one grab a whole bunch of names, and existing posts, off a list and reply an entire novel to a group. Hope it doesn't catch on. That one will be tough to filter.

Reply to
clay

CAN'T be much worse than filtering crazy MI-5 guy... ; )

Reply to
don b.

Well... it is. MI5 is easy. Filter on subject. Only way to filter these is on nntp posting host and Thunderbird doesn't do that. (I know, get a real newsreader. right?*g*) Seems they've given up for the moment. Hope they stay away...

Reply to
clay