Door lock for 1991 volvo 240

Someone tried to break into my car and damaged the passenger side door lock. If someone has a diagram for this lock that would help me get it out and see if I can fix it I would be very grateful.

Thank muchly

Sam

Reply to
Sam Kekavitch

I don't have a diagram, but you need to remove the door panel. Then you can see 2 screws in the back edge of the door, one just above the lock, one just below. If you remove those screws then you can pull out the clip that holds the lock cylinder in place. Then it just slides out.

Reply to
Mike F