@#$!% error messages

I get too many error messages with my 01 s60. The latest is "Bulb failure position light". I found one of the license plate bulbs was out, replaced it, but the dumb message didn't go away.

Reply to
ted.pederson

one or your parking light's are out in the rear there are 2 on each side look carefully & if they all are working now gently tap the taillight you should find the bulb that ia out change all 4 position bulbs Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Klein