Position Light

I have a 2002 S60. Lately, when I start the car I get a message about a position light failure. The message goes away after a minute ot two. Any ideas?

Reply to
bob

One of your parking or tail lights is out. Look around the car when the warning is on.

Reply to
Mike F

I currently have the same problem and the message has also gone away. Now, the side lights do not flash upon locking the car... I was told by the volvo dealer that the lights do not work because the "hood is out of adjustment". Have you experienced this and do you know of any electrical and bodily connection that afects the lights and the hood??

Reply to
sue