V 70 Position light

I have a message position light bulk, what is a position light bulb 2002 model

Reply to
Wayne Kerr

Could be a dead tail light. Since 2 bulbs are imbedded on each side, it might not be obvious to see the problem when you check it.

Reply to
Hy CSK

It says position light bulb but the handbook does not say what the position light is

Reply to
Wayne Kerr

Reply to
Hy CSK

Reply to
Hy CSK

I have just found that both my rear number plate bulbs are gone, would this show as position light bulb failure

Reply to
Wayne Kerr

I think so.

Reply to
Hy CSK

I have now changed both number plate bulbs and initially the protection bulb warning light stayed lit but it did go out after around 10 minutes so the assumption is the position light refers to the number plate tail lights

Reply to
Wayne Kerr