FS: 1985 Volvo 240 - Chicago

1985 Volvo 240 GL ~148,000 Miles Auto Transmission, Sunroof, Alloy rims, etc. Chicago, Illinois

I would like to find a new home for this car, any offer will be considered.

This car looks like a real beater, but has been used as a daily commuter car up till now. I just upgraded to a newer 240 which is a bit more presentable.

The major issue with this car is that it is quite rusty. No major body damage, but plenty of rust, a broken grill and one missing headlight trim. Mechanically, the car is pretty solid except for:

Power steering fluid started to leak about two years ago. Rather than fix it, I simply removed the power steering belt and have been driving it without power assistance for two years (suprisingly easy since it is a rear wheel drive car).

Heater blower motor doesn't work. You still get heat in the car, just no blower.

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

Brickster snipped-for-privacy@dlkc.com

Reply to
Brickster

considered.

It doesn't sound like it's worth much. I would consider parting the car out.

Brick_0

presentable.

Reply to
Brick_0