FS: '71 1800e in Arizona

1971 1800e in great driver condition. Used as daily driver for 3 years but now we must sell as we are living overseas. Red with black interior, older restoration showing some signs of use and some minor rust but still looks and runs great. All stock parts and many spares such as chrome, lights, gauges, rubber, etc. A must see car for people close enough to Phoenix to take a look. NO I WILL NOT EMAIL PICS TO TIRE KICKERS AND ARMCHAIR TYPES. If you want to see this car make an appointment to come by and see it. I really do not want this car sold too far from Phoenix unless you really know these cars well and want one to drive or upgrade. It has proven way too much trouble to deal with folks too far away. I will be in the states for only a few months. Asking $7,000 which is below the value of this car, or best near offer.

Call, DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST AS I WILL NOT SEE IT.

480-491-5863
Reply to
<letty