FS EBAY: **DIESEL Volvo 240**

Hi,

I'm selling my Diesel Volvo on ebay. I originally bought it two years ago to do a conversion to Vegetable oil. Figured I'd save some gas money and it'd be a cool project.

Two years later, too busy to do the conversion, and my landlord wants it out of the backyard. It still runs. Please have a look at item 4508296210. Here's a link:

Auction ends Sunday at midnight Eastern time. Please email me with any questions at tom snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Thanks for reading, Tom.

Reply to
Tom Boston

FYI the VW Diesel engine is *not* exactly the same as used in a Golf or Jetta, those cars used the 4 cylinder version, Volvo used a 6 cylinder model which was used in some European trucks but no North American cars other than Volvos.

Reply to
James Sweet

Thanks for the clarification. Didn't intend to mislead anyone, just ignorance on my part. Thanks, Tom.

Reply to
Tom Boston