Turbo...

Does anybody know where in the Toronto area I could get a Turbo for a 850 Turbo rebuilt??

Reply to
King

Send it down to Herman at Cherry Turbos in southern Ontario. That is THE best place.

RS

Reply to
Rusty

I second that. First class service.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs

Boris Mohar

I emailed cherry turbo and they want $700 to rebuild my turbo..... I can buy one factory rebuilt for $900 plus tax! which one is better???

Reply to
King