gas tanks ok

I couldn't figure out how to disconnect the filler hose to the tank. I finally looked at www.brickyard and found out there was a metal collar that connects the two. One post mentioned some contortions to go through. Found it and it was pretty difficult, easy if you have two elbows on one arm, but it was disconnected. I'm not looking foreward to replacing it but..that will be all thats left. Rojo

Reply to
Rojo2G