Getting tech spec for V70

I am trying to find out the Technical specification (BHP etc) of my Jan 1999 2.5 V70 Estate I believe there is a site that you can input data to get a result. I have looked on the Volvo UK site but could not find a connection or instruction I would be grateful for any help

1 What is the Site 2 What info is required 3 Where is this info situated in the car Hoping you can be of service to me Gerry McKenzie

snipped-for-privacy@pergolasdirect.co.uk

Reply to
Gerry McKenzie

If it's of any interest, I have a UK S/V70 Spec leaflet dated 9/99 - which may cover your car unless there were any significant changes during 1999.

There seems to be quite a range of engine variants/power outputs - if you can identify your engine, I can tell you what the spec book says.

To help you identify the engine, type your VIN number into the VIN checker at

The VIN number will be on your vehicle registration document - and also on a plate in front of the windscreen.

Reply to
Bonnet Lock

Out of interest- could you look up the 2.5 10v 144bhp NA manual 'box S70 please?

Interested in 0-60, top end, and combined MPG if you dont mind.

TIA

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l

Try looking at the third page in. At the top left there is a drop down menu. expand this and you will find a heading to match your requirements. You may need to become a forum member to access the pages but if not you can read for free.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes

Just Gougle

Volvo V70 specifications 1999 UK

And you will get 520 sites. One good one is:

Stephen M. Henning

Sorry, I can't find it. When was the car new? In the spec sheet which I have, *all* the petrol engines have 20 valves and are all 2435cc - except the T5 which is 2319cc.

[My sheet includes the V70 2.5D Classic - which was new at the time - and probably added just for the runout of the old shape V70. Maybe they made some changes to the petrol models at the same time?]
Reply to
Bonnet Lock

Must have discontinued the 10valver by then. Its a 1998 model.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l

I've got: Top Speed: 127mph

0-60: 10.1s 28mpg

This is for the 144bhp engine (10V, Manual)

Info from

- they have loads more data, in the Technical Specifications area. Have specs for all models of all cars, NCAP results, insurance groups, reviews, etc.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Seeley

Cheers!

tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l

Many thanks to all you guys togeter you gave me a lot of information and links Many thanks once more

Gerry McKenzie

Reply to
Gerry McKenzie