Girl came in with a 78 240 today...

It matters to me !

Reply to
Jakey

Snot my faith. I just think it's great to have the hand of God bless one of the fun folk.

Reply to
Jakey

I'm sorry, I forgot about those. No, a Volvo Wagon...

Reply to
HachiRoku

I'll drop a line to Twisted for ya! (Naw, you'd like it too much...)

Reply to
HachiRoku

Um...wait a minute. are you a boy? or a girl!

Reply to
HachiRoku

I'm there....

Reply to
HachiRoku

Oh Boy!!!

*NOW* This is getting phun!!!
Reply to
HachiRoku

Oh goody~gooody ! You invite yer friend Sweetness, I'll invite me friend Vash. We'll have us a Canadian ParTayyyy.... ! ;)

Reply to
Twisted

Ya ya ! Give TJ inc. me addy ! LMFAO...

Reply to
Twisted

Honey, yer pretty good at choosin' wot froups ta cut outta which replies eh ? Heh.

Bad boy...........

Reply to
Twisted

Depends on what day of the week!

Reply to
TJ inc.

Oh, dear....

Reply to
HachiRoku

I need reinforcements. Let's nail him (er, Her?..er, It?) down to which day of the week is what; I'll take a female day, you take the male, 'K?

Reply to
HachiRoku

Yeah sure HachiRoku.

Reply to
Sweetness

Hey! You're not Twisted! You're Sweetness. Put your sister back on!

Reply to
HachiRoku

I know who I am !!! No ! I locked'er in the closet. Don't worry too much though, she has lotsa toyz ta play with....;)

Reply to
Sweetness

Now, I can't expect Sweetness to help me spank Tj, can I? Or..can I?!

Reply to
HachiRoku